Come aboard the quaint and classy Reel Impression for an amazing and breathtaking cruise to watch a Door County sunset.
The Door County Sunset Cruise includes room for up to 6, your choice of a bottle of wine (provided by The Lodge at Leathem Smith), choice of two tapas (provided by The Lodge at Leathem Smith), and a drink ticket for Stone Harbor. Enjoy your trip on our extremely clean and Coast Guard inspected vessel. On our 35 foot Viking flybridge yacht, you will have all the amenities you will need. This includes a clean and fully functional bathroom, booth seating, full galley-style kitchen, heat and air conditioning.
- We will leave The Lodge at Leathem Smith (Madelyn Marina), passing under the Oregon Street bridge and the historic Sturgeon Bay steel bridge
- Next, we will stop and enjoy a refreshment at Stone Harbor Resort‘s tiki bar
- After a beverage or two, we will continue on through the canal, passing by Fincantieri Ship Building (formerly Christy Corporation and Bay Shipbuilding) where you will see ships over 1000′ long
- Continuing on, we will cruise by Sunset Park, Potowatomi State Park, the Olde Stone Quarry, and the haunted Sherwood Point Lighthouse
- Finally, we will reach our destination and it is time to enjoy a majestic Door County Sunset over the bay of Green Bay
- After the sun has set, we will head back to The Lodge and you are able to party the night away or relax by their wood stove
- Choose a bottle of wine: Bricco Moscato, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or a Bucket of Beer
- Choose two tapas:
- Shrimp cocktail: served either chilled or flash grilled. Served with coleslaw, lemon, horseradish cocktail sauce
- Ranch Wrap: grilled chicken breast with cheddar, bacon, and ranch dressing
- Blackened Tuna: Ahi tuna cajun dusted, flash seared rare with soy caramel, wasabi aioli, and pickled ginger
- Seared Ahi Tuna Wrap: Seared tuna medium rare with lettuce, parmesan, onion, and fresh Caesar dressing
- Fish Tacos: Cold water cod, hand-dipped in our house batter with homemade fish slaw, chipotle ranch, and fresh pineapple
- Pork Sliders: Pulled pork sliders with lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini’s, and warm sweet BBQ sauce on the side
- Walleye Fingers: Great Lakes walleye battered and fried, served with creamy coleslaw
- Mahi Mahi Bites: Fresh Mahi Mahi dipped in our homemade batter, deep fried golden brown, and served with a pineapple salsa & tartar
- Door County Cheese Curds: Locally sourced yellow and white cheese curds lightly breaded and fried
- Professionally staffed with Captain and crew
- Great idea for a picture-perfect vacation, birthday, anniversary, or any other celebration
- 3 hour cruise (departure time depends on sunset)
- Departure Location: Madelyn Marina at The Lodge at Leathem Smith – 1640 Memorial Dr, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Price: $375 (plus tax). Please let us know if you would like a private cruise or if you are interested in sharing your cruise with other guests
We are very proud of our town and excited to share the experience with you. Call now to book your Door County Sunset Cruise aboard the Reel Impression.
Reserve Your Door County Sunset Cruise Today!
Contact Captain John: (920) 495-3302 or email email@example.com